• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Browser window title

CSN-Carl

Basic Pleskian
According to the "whats new" we can now control:

Plesk allows you to change browser window title though Plesk GUI.

Does anyone know where we can control this from / set the custom title?

As far as i know that feature has always ben in the windows version but if it's in the new unix version i cant find it either

hilarious...through the plesk GUI? having moved over from windows Plesk to Linux these issues just make me laugh now...I'm bald through pulling my hair out from other non-GUI resolutions ;)

Back