• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Bug: horde/webmail logging

J

jneff

With Plesk 8.2 and 8.3 on Debian 3.1 and 4.0, horde is logging webmail access to /var/log/apache2/access_log.
Apache logging with Debian is based on *.log, not *_log and so logrotate with the standard /etc/logrotate.d/apache2 configuration is not rotating the horde/webmail access logs.

We've gotten around this by modifying /etc/logrotate.d/apache2 to include *_log files, but believe that horde/webmail should not be logging to /var/log/apache2, but to a logging directory within Plesk or one of the Plesk'd domains.

Hello Sir.

Such problem report is already created in Parallels bugreports.
Hope, the issue will be fixed in the future releases.

Wemail

I need help on this BADLY. I've created email accounts in Plesk. they are on but I can not login thru webmail nor Outlook. can someone tell me if there is an extra step I need to do? Thanks.

do you see any error messages? Please clarify whether you can connect but the password does not match or you cannot connect at all?

Back