• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

[Bug] Plesk replaced Private Key for SSL Certificate

fragger1991

New Pleskian
Hello,

we have migrate our existing Plesk 12.0.18 (Debian 6.0.10) to an new Server with Plesk 12.5.30 (Debian 8.2.0). I used the Migration Manager for copy the Files for Web, Mail and DB Content.

We want to use our existing SSL Certificate for our Domain, which is qualified by Comodo - when i add an Certificate and want to use our existing Private, Cert and CA Keys then Plesk will replaced the private Key. I have merged the Keys, they doesn't match.

So i have copied the Key to /opt/psa/admin/conf/httpsd.pem directly and restart the Engine (/etc/init.d/sw-engine restart) - after i do this, all is okay and we can use the Certificate with Plesk without any issues. But this appears by "Domain only" too, so if i update the Keys in the Database (DB: psa, Table: certificates) and update the File under "/opt/psa/var/certificates" manually, all is work.

So i think this is a Bug.

Kind Regards

Back