• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Busines Manager in Plesk 10.0.1

I tried this:

http://kb.odin.com/en/11204

http://kb.odin.com/en/9139

But it gaves me this:

PHP Warning: mysql_pconnect(): Access denied for user 'billing'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in /opt/plesk-billing/htdocs/lib-db/core/drivers/adodb-mysql.inc.php on line 372
<table width="90%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" style="border-width: 1px; border-style: outset; border-color:red; background-color:pink;">
<tr>
<td style="text-align:left;">
<table cellpadding="2" width="100%">
<tr>
<td style="text-align:left;" width="15%">
<div style="font-family: sans-serif; font-size: small;">
<strong>Database Error</strong>
</div>
</td>
<td style="text-align:left;" width="80%">
<div style="font-family: sans-serif; font-size: small;">
Failed to connect to database. Check database configuration.
</div>
</td>
</tr>
</table>
</td>
</tr>
</table>
<br />

I have the same exact problem (Failed to connect to database. Check database configuration.)

Did anyone find a solution to this?

can't get rid off warning "You have connected this server to Business Manager

still same problem here, solution not working, please help.

can't get rid off warning "You have connected this server to Business Manager, but the connection is damaged. This could happen because one of the applications was upgraded separately, or because a full server restoration was performed. Please log in to the Business Manager and repair the connection to this server. All business operations in the Panel are currently disabled."

Is Parallels already looking for an answer, problem is at least known for 12 months!
This should be more than enough for solving this ;-)

Try to go to CBM, System Configuration > Server Groups, expand group PleskUnix and click "Reconnect" near local Plesk panel

Please find attached screenshots

Attachments

• pic01.jpg
    pic01.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 11
  • pic02.jpg
    pic02.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 6
  • pic03.jpg
    pic03.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 8
links in panel to cbm missing

links in panel to cbm missing, see screenshot, these missing links a part of the problem, compared to yours

Attachments

• plesk panel no cbm liks.jpg
    plesk panel no cbm liks.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 11
I've got the same problem in 10.4.4.

If I try to login to business manager I get:

[paste]Error: Failed to configure Business Manager. See the log below for details and fix the problems if possible. Business Manager will restart the configuration procedure next time you log in to it.[/paste]

and:

[paste]Installation is in progress, please wait...

The '/usr/share/plesk-billing/integration' utility was failed with the unknown message:

Invalid parameters: company_faxAll details of the problem has been stored into the '/usr/share/plesk-billing/integration.crash.log' file.

Output of this command you can see in the '/var/lib/plesk-billing/tmp/integration[2012-05-21 12:14:48].log' file.Installation has been completed with errors.[/paste]

I can't get any further and get the same messages over and over again.

How can I solve this or how can I uninstall the business manager?

Back