• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Buyng and Installing a Site Builder on an active Plesk 8.01

D

digiter

Hello.

I post here a question (just becouse i didn't get any answer via official channels)

We own a 300 site licence for Plesk 8.01 and we are going to buy a 100 site licence for SiteBuilder.

We would like to know how to install the package on the running server and if there is an interface inside the plesk panel.

Also we wish to know if the installation of the sitebuilder (once paid the licence) can be done via the Plesk Autoinstaller.

Thanks in advance,

I post here a question (just becouse i didn't get any answer via official channels)

I had the same problem. :mad:

We would like to know how to install the package on the running server and if there is an interface inside the plesk panel.
Also we wish to know if the installation of the sitebuilder (once paid the licence) can be done via the Plesk Autoinstaller.

You must download the Sitebuilder file and install it by loging into your server (not Plesk) via ssh and install it. The installation instructions are on the same page where you download the Sitebuilder file. They are also very poorly written.

Back