• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Calendar

S

Shawn Oster

A calendar widget/control would be *VERY* helpful. I'm often asked to add a calendar to people's pages and having to create a table and then hand enter each day and date gets very tedious.

Thank you for your feedback. I'll redirect your request to SiteBuilder project manager.

I've been working on a calender using the tables feature and because I'm pretty new to this effort, it doesn't come out like I'd like to.

Is the calender feature going to be out soon? Or is that something that will come out in future versions of Sitebuilder?

Thanks,

Jason

Calendar Module Plans

Hello Shawn,
We are considering the calendar module for the version 5 of SiteBuilder. The plans are not final yet; so I can't make any date promises. At least there will be no such module in version 4 which we plan to release in mid-June.

As for the module itself, the specs are not complete yet. We are considering two options:
1. to implement it as a full-blown "page" module, which will appear in site navigation and have its own subpage structure. Such module would allow month, day, and event detail view. No other content will be present in the calendar pages.
2. implementation as a block module, that can be added into any static page, in addition to the user-specified content.
3. The option to combine the approaches above: having a complete calendar with navigation structure, and a block module which shows a selected month/day excerpt from a bigger calendar in some other page.

We are also considering options for site visitors to subscribe/unsubscribe for event schedule changes.

Your feedback on the calendar features desired will greatly help us improving the module.

Back