• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Call custom shell command with callSbin from within extension

wlanrouterking

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
AlmaLinux 8
Plesk version and microupdate number
Plesk Obsidian 18.0.48
I am currently developing a extension for plesk. I need to use shell scripts for creating files with root privileges. The test command already exists and i created a symlink from /usr/local/psa/admin/bin/test-command.sh to the mod wrapper in /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/mod_wrapper. When i try to execute the command right now i am getting the following error:
test-command.sh: execve failed for /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/modules//bin/test-command.sh: No such file or directory System error 2

First question is: Why there is a double slash and the bin directory in front of the shell script?
How does the mapping of the sbin directory work?
i mapped the sbin directory in my project to /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/modules/test-extension and i execute the command in my IndexController like:
pm_ApiCli::callSbin('test-command.sh', [$param1, $param2]);

I couldnt find any good sources in google explaining the concept of shell scripts in plesk.
Would be great if someone could help me with this issue.

Back