• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Can not Remove Some Domains!

I don't lose my cool very often but when I do I really lose it. It's not that this problem exists, we know as sys admins that problems will always come up, but what has been getting me so pissed off, is that I have been working for months and months actually over 1 year now to solve this problem, and we ARE losing customers as a result, and everytime I contact plesk support they just close my tickets like it does not matter to them that this issue is hurting our business.

You are extremely right! I have just one server and i have been effected from that.. I think your 30 servers and im being really bored.. Plesk must be as fast as charging our credit cards when solving the problems.. Because this sector like no others.. If you lose 10 minute you may lose 10 customers.. This is what ive learned in 1 years time.. I hope this issue will be resolved soon..

And i was able to rename the domanname after that dnszonerepair.exe file.. But i couldnt remove it completely even i renamed it to new domainname.. Maybe this can help you to add the domain name again..

em1ncan/Traged1,

I suggest you to send me private message with credentials to access your problem servers and we will investigate issue on the spot.

If you get it fixed please let us know. I wouold also do a full backup before you allow sw-soft admin access to the server in case they mess something up, which I have heard happening many times in the past.

YES, YES, YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That, worked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

worked for me too.. thank you very much.. but i have still some questions..
is that a general bug?
do we need to apply this files again whenever we update plesk?(maybe this files will change due to the update)
For exdample i had an statistics problem.. you gave me a new statistics file.. But after the updates, i needed to change my updated statistics file to old one which you gave me..
Will you add this update files to the next update?

thank you very much..
take care..

I can tell you that this bug does not occur on CLEAN PLESK Install after PLESK version 8.0. Our other servers which were setup after PLESK 8.0 do not have this issue. Only the server which was upgraded from PLESK 7.56 to 7.6 had this issue, which I can't thank everyone enough for actually fixing this issue finally.

Originally posted by em1ncan
is that a general bug?
do we need to apply this files again whenever we update plesk?(maybe this files will change due to the update)
You need to apply these files after any Plesk 8.1.0 updates till Plesk 8.1.1

Back