• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Can not Remove Some Domains!

E

em1ncan

Hi, here is another problem...
When I try to remove domain, It gives this error..

Error: Table::select() failed: no such row in the table
Table::select() failed: no such row in the table
---------------------- Debug Info -------------------------------
0: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\dns\DNSZone.php:49
DNSZone->DNSZone(string '42')
1: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\common_func.php3:2817
objectMaker(string 'DNSZone', string '42')
2: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\dns\DNSManager.php:34
DNSManager::getDNSZone(string '42')
3: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.Domain.php:679
Domain->getDNSZone()
4: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.PhDomain.php:837
PhDomain->getWwwPrefix()
5: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\ui\client.domain.rename.php:231
plesk__client__domain__rename->accessItem(string 'GET', NULL null)
6: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\UIPointer.php:518
UIPointer->access(string 'GET')
7: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\htdocs\plesk.php:15

I've heard that Plesk support has known that error but they havent found any fix yet? If this is true.. I need 1 more domain license.. Because im at limit 100 hundred and i cant remove domain names to add another.. :) Pls give me 1 more domain license or find a solution.. Thanks.

will anybody try to look at here, and advice me a fix for this problem?

im still facing with the problem? sergius hear me pls.. what can i do to remove these domains?

Dude I have been reporting this error for months now to SW-Soft, and they have done absolutely nothing to help at all. I have lost many big reseller clients due to this error.

The funny thing is that they claim to stand behind thier product, but when we report a bug which we know for certain was caused by a botched upgrade which they released and then they expect the problem to just go away on it's own.

THE ONLY THING GOING AWAY IS OUR CUSTOMERS!!!!PROBLEM IS STILL HERE.

remote desktop please..

start, run cmd enter

example problem domain : sstrg.com

command line
%plesk_bin%
mchk --domain --domain-name=sstrg.com

after plesk control panel and remove domain..

Best regards,

OMG, thanks it works.

Witht the fix being sooo simply why didn't plesk support let us know?

Actually it works for some domains and not others, so while it did help, there are still a few domains even after doing the abouve mentioned fix that will not be removed from PLESK.

Error: Unable to remove domains: Problems occured while removing domains: Table::select() failed: no such row in the table

still giving the error.. I dont think that this is **** a simple problem.. If so plesk would also gave the solution.. If they didn't it means this is really a big problem and they couldnt fix this yet.. I am waiting for the fix sir!

I wrote a manual fix a while back for this very issue, you can find my thread in this forum, which used to work for PLESK v7.6 which is when the problem first came around, but after we upgraded to PLESK 8.01 and eventually to PLESK v8.1 that fix no longer works to correct the problem.

basically, what is happening is that upon a PLESK upgrade, back at PLESK 7.56 -> 7.6 in the PLESK database, some DNS records went missing for some domains. This was never fixed, now plesk looks for these records when it tries to remove the domain, since it cannot find the records, it complains with NO SUCH ROW IN TABLE. What I did in my fix is re-create the missing DNS zone file records manually in the PLESK database and then removed the domain using PLESK. But like I said this for some reason is no longer working in PLESK 8.1 most likely due to a database format/structure change.

Yes i understood that it was a dns problem.. Because dns settings are not working for this domain too.. But the important point that we must take into consider is we are not coders of the plesk.. So we cant find a solution.. But the coders also is not able to fix this problem.. then either the coders are not well enough or they dont care customer problems.. I pay about 40 dollars per month. And i earn about 300 dollars per month... As you can see, i work for plesk.. but they dont care me.. and my problem (or they dont care in time) If you wont, then make plesk open source to make other coders work on it..

This is what I don't under stand. If the only time this error occurs is when we try to remove a domain, then who cares if the DNS records are not in the PSA database becuase PSA will just be removing them anyway. All it would take is a simple logic check in PLESK event for "Remove Physical Hosting"

if (DB DNS records do not exist) {
ignore this error & remove domain anyway.
}

Why is it so hard for SW-SOFT Devel team to fix?

SW-SOFT PLEASE READ THIS!! IT IS SO EASY TO FIX THIS PLESK ERROR WHICH IS CAUSING US TO LOOSE SO MUCH BUSINESS.

Becuase they think they have to go in to the PLESK database and re-create unknown data entries for domains when they do NOT!

We have been defenders of PLESK over ENSIM, CPANEL and HELM over 7 YEARS. Overall I think that PLESK is still the best CP on the market by far, BUT these types of issues should be resolved and NOT IGNORED! We have currently many servers running PLESK both for Windows and Linux. Unfortunetly if these types of error takes over 1 year to fix for what ever reason then you can see that even the most devout PLESK users will start contemplating alternative software to continue to grow thier business without damaging thier bottom lines becuase if issues like this.

THIS IS ****ING BULLSHIT!!

I ****ing tried to re-open the ****ing ticket and they send me back a ****ing responce saying the ticket is closed and to include the ticket number in the body instead of the subject to re-open a closed ticket, so I did that and then they send me a ****ing email saying to get any responce you have to have the ticket number in the subject and not the body, This is ****ing bullshuit run around, I have ****ing had it, SW-SOFT you have just ****ing lost our compnay as a customer, I can't believe i have put up with this ****ing **** soo ****ing long!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You guys have ****ing worst piece of **** support I have ever had to deal with in my whole entire carreer, I we are not going to be ****ing treated like **** or sit back and watch you RUIN our BUSINESS any MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am going to cancel our 30+ ****ing PLESK lisences which we pay for in advance and our other dedicated server leased lisences becuase of this, are you ****ers happy now???????

SW-SOFT ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is this what it will ****ing take to get some ****ing help around here you ****ing stupid ****ers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sergius you finally decided to help us.. But its still giving the same error..

Error: Unable to remove domains: Problems occured while removing domains: Table::select() failed: no such row in the table

DNS zones are being restored.. DNS running well after using that file.. But domain can not be removed still.. The error is the same.. And after the error dns is being unreachable again with these errors.
"
ERROR: PleskException

Additionally, an exception has occurred while trying to report this error: PleskException

0: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\dns\DNSZone.php:49
DNSZone->DNSZone(string '175')
1: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\common_func.php3:2817
objectMaker(string 'DNSZone', string '175')
2: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\dns\DNSManager.php:34
DNSManager::getDNSZone(string '175')
3: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.Domain.php:679
Domain->getDNSZone()
4: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\ui\client.domain.dns.php:72
plesk__client__domain__dns->getDNSZone()
5: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\ui_common\DNSUIPointer.php:61
DNSUIPointer->getFlavor()
6: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\UIPointer.php:832
UIPointer->getCaption(string 'done', string '', NULL null, object of type UserAdmin, NULL null, string '')
7: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\common_func.php3:3657
wizard_get_done_message()
8: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\htdocs\plesk.php:14
"

Pls give us a "domainremove.exe" instead of dnszonesrepair.exe .. It will be much more helper to us

Yes, after using the DNSZonesRepair.exe file, it fixes the DNS errors, then when we attempt to remove the domain it goes back to the same old error.

I looked at the restored DNS records and all were fine, however, it now appears that maybe PLESK removedomain() may be broken on this server. What is the exact file responsible for removing domains? Is it domain.exe?

domainmng.exe --remove-domain --domain-name=domainname.com --force

is the command..
but it doesnt work too.. i tried that

Thanks, what I will do to elimitate my theory is move a domain.exe from a good working server over to the crippled server to see if that will fix the issue? I will let you know the results.

Nope I copied over domainmng.exe from a working server to this crippled server and re-tested and it still does the same thing. Still cannot remove the domain.

Back