• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Can not update website's limit (mailbox set-qouta fails)

G

grfecom

Can not update website's limit (mailbox set-quota fails)

I can not update websites limits since I get following error message all the time. How can I fix it and where should I look for this issue? Any idea would be much appreciated since I can not do anything with my websites until updating their limits.

Here is the error message I get:

Unable to set up mailbox quota for this domain:
setDomainDiskQuota() failed: mailmng failed: MEAOPO.Mailbox.GetMailbox failed

Many thanks guys,

SOLVED!

FYI:

I solved the issue by deleting all the mailboxes from control panel, but it was giving me another error message in Plesk. So, I checked with the MailEnable console and realized that two mailboxes are not listed there. I created them manually and then deleted all of them from the Plesk control panel. Then I was able to update the domain's limit as well as creating new email accounts.

Unable to set up mailbox quota for this domain: setDomainDiskQuota() failed: mailmng

Hello sir,

This is Himanshu Kumar From eWebGuru.com, I was facing same issue, Then I goto mail enable in server, I found there is no mail enable in server for that domain . I just delete all mail ids from plesk control panel and then try to change limit, It done without any error.

Thanks

Himanshu Kumar Pant
eWebGuru.com
Reliable web hosting
http://www.ewebguru.com

Back