1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Can not update website's limit (mailbox set-qouta fails)

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by grfecom, Apr 16, 2008.

1. grfecom

grfecom Guest

Can not update website's limit (mailbox set-quota fails)

I can not update websites limits since I get following error message all the time. How can I fix it and where should I look for this issue? Any idea would be much appreciated since I can not do anything with my websites until updating their limits.

Here is the error message I get:

Many thanks guys,

2. grfecom

grfecom Guest

SOLVED!

FYI:

I solved the issue by deleting all the mailboxes from control panel, but it was giving me another error message in Plesk. So, I checked with the MailEnable console and realized that two mailboxes are not listed there. I created them manually and then deleted all of them from the Plesk control panel. Then I was able to update the domain's limit as well as creating new email accounts.

3. JonnyP

JonnyP Guest

4. HimanshuP

HimanshuP Guest

Unable to set up mailbox quota for this domain: setDomainDiskQuota() failed: mailmng

Hello sir,

This is Himanshu Kumar From eWebGuru.com, I was facing same issue, Then I goto mail enable in server, I found there is no mail enable in server for that domain . I just delete all mail ids from plesk control panel and then try to change limit, It done without any error.

Thanks

Himanshu Kumar Pant
    eWebGuru.com
    Reliable web hosting
    http://www.ewebguru.com