• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved cannot find expiration date for subscriptions

riccardo.roscilli

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
Centos 7
Plesk version and microupdate number
Version 18.0.49 Update #2
Hello,
I cannot find expiration date for subscriptions. Once, I could find it in subscription preferences, or in the older plesk even in domain hosting settings. Now I cannot find it
All subscriptions and domains were migrated from an old plesk. I searched both in power user and in service provider views.
Bye
Riccardo

here are the tabs on my subscription panel, service provider view
1674635598962.png
and this is the only page in which resources are listed, but cannot change anything
1674635691474.png

You're looking a the wrong place. When in Provider View you'll have to click the icon just below the top right corner to open the right navigation pane.
Schermafbeelding 2023-01-25 om 11.30.07.png

Then in the navigation pane click to the Customize link.

Account.png

OK solved, thank you very much for your support.
Finally I found I had to create a subscriber for this subscription since the only subscriber in the server was admin.
After that I reassingned the subscription to this subsciber so finally I had access to the preferennce.
I think there was something wrong in migration since none of the subscriber was imported
Thank you again for your patience
Riccardo

Back