• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

PopcornCheeze

New Pleskian
Hi everyone,

I've been trying to migrate from Plesk Windows 8.2 to Plesk Windows 12.5 (now trial key)

Plesk 8.2 is in Virtuozzo (very old)

1. First, I backup 8.2 via Plesk Backup.
2. Convert to new version using pre9-backup-convert.exe and pre10-backup-convert.exe
3. Copy the converted files to destination Backup folder
4. The backup file appears on backup manager screen
upload_2016-6-30_11-56-59.png

5. On the Define IP Addresses Mapping screen, when I click OK button, nothing happen and cant do anything more. I have try upload IP mapping file but no use.

upload_2016-6-30_11-56-18.png

Please kindly give me advice on how to get pass this. Or maybe another way to migrate??

Thanks and best regards,
PopcornCheeze

I meant upgrade your Plesk 8 to 10.4.4. And after that to 12.5.
You will see upgrade possibility to 10.4.4 when you run autoinstaller on Plesk 8.

I meant upgrade your Plesk 8 to 10.4.4. And after that to 12.5.
You will see upgrade possibility to 10.4.4 when you run autoinstaller on Plesk 8.

Thanks IgorG,

But I'm not sure if there will be any problem after upgrading, so I don't want to make change on Plesk 8 which is a Production server.
Therefore, are there any way to install older version on newly created VM? As my Plesk 8 is too old and does not support clonning.

Thank you in advance.

Back