• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Cannot publish, wrong ioncube issued?!

N

nullsystems

Hi, I have had extensive use of Sitebuilder with previous versions and found now problems in publishing until 3.0

Server: FC4 linux
PHP5, everything up2date.

Apart from IonCube!

The ioncube install shipped with SB3.0 is 3.0?
Yet it needs 3.1 to work. Otherwise it tells me Ioncube isnt installed ( obivously is since you cant run sb without it )....
And it just fills my logs with " ioncube version < 3.1 etc etc "

Any ideas????
It seems as tho SwSoft sent out a version miss-match!

sb_config --db_host localhost
Can't connect to MySQL server on localhost:3306: Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO)
Please define proper connection settings using the --db_host and --db_port keys.
The PHP IonCube loader is not detected.

This is the error I am getting if anyone can please help me with this

Well have you setup your sb_config file ? If so, make sure you can connect to the mysql database yourself using the credentials you setup. If you are unsure what they are, log into mysql with your plesk admin info, and check to make sure the database and users exsist for mysql. Then let me know.

nullsystems, thanks for your help, can you give me the exact compand i have to type in in SSH, i know the username and password. I checked and they do exisit.

Back