• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Cannot query field "tooltip" on type "SiteButton".

Δεν είναι επαληθευμένο για το Alma 9 και έχω δοκιμάσει την αναβάθμιση από το 18.0.54 #4 σε 18.0.55 στο Alma 9 και δεν λαμβάνω ούτε το σφάλμα. Ανοίξτε ένα δελτίο υποστήριξης https://support.plesk.com , ώστε το προσωπικό να σας βοηθήσει να επιλύσετε το πρόβλημα. Μάλλον κάτι διαφορετικό δεν πάει καλά στο σύστημα.
I ran the command you mentioned and everything seems OK!!!
Τhank you very much.

I'm facing the same problem and a question that came up for me here that might help with the solution was the following.

I normally updated Plesk to version 18.0.55, after the process was completed, the Plesk Installer screen still had the information that there are components that need to be updated.

When clicking on components it is displayed that Plesk needs to be updated. When executing this update, in my case here, the Almalinux 8 Powertools component update happens. This update is also performed without problems, however, it continues to be displayed after completion, as if it had not been performed.

When I go back to the Plesk panel, on the notifications tab, I get the information that the panel has been updated to version 18.0.54 update 4, despite the information displayed on the main screen being that I am running version 18.0.55.

Hope I helped with this feedback.
same here

I have OS AlmaLinux 9.2
1.) I uninstalled the psa-firewall package.
2.) Then I try to install Update Components.
View attachment 24163
However, nothing happens. The problem continues to exist and the update does not install.
View attachment 24164

Pls Help Thx.
same here, did not see this thread and posted details here:

psa-firewall was a service to edit iptables entries. Removing the service should not change anything in iptables. If you are unsure about it, you could export the rules with iptables-save > iptables-export.txt so that just in case you could re-import them if needed after a reboot. But most likely it won't be needed.

psa-firewall was a service to edit iptables entries. Removing the service should not change anything in iptables. If you are unsure about it, you could export the rules with iptables-save > iptables-export.txt so that just in case you could re-import them if needed after a reboot. But most likely it won't be needed.
you mean plesk-firewall.service

No way to work the server without the plesk firewall, have whiteisted ips for various services etc, better to wait for a fix as active view is working i think

We suggest this workaround for the time being:
Uninstall the psa-firewall package and re-run the installer.
So Peter the procedure you suggest is:
dnf remove plesk-firewall
plesk installer update ( or maybe upgrade if it is not minor version update)
after 18.0.55 reinstall plesk-firewall service from plesk extensions?

thanks

So Peter the procedure you suggest is:
dnf remove plesk-firewall
plesk installer update ( or maybe upgrade if it is not minor version update)
after 18.0.55 reinstall plesk-firewall service from plesk extensions?

thanks
i did not have the psa-firewall.service but had the psa-firewall (i assume it is table or something)
that removed with dnf remove psa-firewall.
plesk-firewal.service was still there (it is the new name for service after 18.0.53 i think) so iptables was safe.
Installed with plesk installer update, all ok now.

Maybe the problem was that psa-firewall remained after it was renamed to plesk-firewall? i had notice it in another thread

@Peter Debik , my iptables has lot of entries from imunify360, etc.
If I run "yum remove psa-firewall && plesk installer update" shall I have to re-enter them again or to re-activate psa-firewall again?

AlmaLinux 8.8

It should not touch any existing rules. However, if you are unsure about it, you could export the rules with iptables-save > iptables-export.txt so that just in case you could re-import them if needed after a reboot.

Back