• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Cannot query field "tooltip" on type "SiteButton".

The information has been forwarded to developers as ID PPS-14898, confirmed issue ID PPPM-14123.

Last edited:
I'm facing the same problem and a question that came up for me here that might help with the solution was the following.

I normally updated Plesk to version 18.0.55, after the process was completed, the Plesk Installer screen still had the information that there are components that need to be updated.

When clicking on components it is displayed that Plesk needs to be updated. When executing this update, in my case here, the Almalinux 8 Powertools component update happens. This update is also performed without problems, however, it continues to be displayed after completion, as if it had not been performed.

When I go back to the Plesk panel, on the notifications tab, I get the information that the panel has been updated to version 18.0.54 update 4, despite the information displayed on the main screen being that I am running version 18.0.55.

Hope I helped with this feedback.

In our enviroment no proplem with Ubuntu 22.04.3 and Ubuntu 20.04.6 but it occured on AlmaLinux release 8.8.
Update from 18.0.54 Update 3

We suggest this workaround for the time being:
Uninstall the psa-firewall package and re-run the installer.

I have OS AlmaLinux 9.2
1.) I uninstalled the psa-firewall package.
2.) Then I try to install Update Components.
1693475481313.png
However, nothing happens. The problem continues to exist and the update does not install.
1693475624984.png

Pls Help Thx.

We are facing the same issues in one of our machine, as provided by @dualstudio.
Our system is
CPUIntel(R) Xeon(R) Gold 6230R CPU @ 2.10GHz (6 core(s))
VersiónPlesk Obsidian v18.0.55_build1800230825.08 os_RedHat el8
SORocky Linux 8.8 (Green Obsidian)

Back