1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Cannot restore backup

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by ray007, Mar 16, 2007.

1. ray007

ray007 Guest

Having made an error in one of the databases I tried to restore the domain from the nightly backup, but plesk just gave me an error.
    I unfortunately don't have the error message from the first try anymore, but subsequent tries give the following error:
    --------------------------------------
    Domain softwarelandschaft.com has been restored

Execution of /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/api-cli/backup-object-manager.php --reset-domain softwarelandschaft.com failed with return code 1.
    Stdout is
    ERROR: PleskFatalException
    Unable to remove hosting: Unable to delete subdomain: SiteAppManager::deleteSubDomain() failed: Table::select() failed: no such row in the table

0: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/class.PhDomain.php:231
    PhDomain->reset(integer '1', boolean false, boolean false)
    1: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/class.BsDomain.php:291
    BsDomain->reset(integer '1', boolean false)
    2: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/class.Client.php3:605
    Client->resetDomain(string '105')
    3: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/backup/backup-object-manager.php:142
    BackupObjectManager->cmdResetDomain(string 'softwarelandschaft.com')
    4: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/backup/backup-object-manager.php:105
    BackupObjectManager->__construct()
    5: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/backup/backup-object-manager.php:411
    ----------------------------------------
    The first line about the domain having been restore is a lie, and worst of all, the first try deleted some subdomains before erroring out ... is there any way to extract subdomain-data from a backup file?

Please help, I really need to get back that data!

best regards
    Ray