1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Cannot restore today's backup...

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by matija, Jun 19, 2006.

1. matija

matija Guest

Failed to restore client 'XXXXXX' : Can't query SELECT COUNT(*) FROM `clientstraffic` WHERE (`date`= and `cl_id`=3): MySQLDatabaseProvider error 1064:You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'and `cl_id`=3)' at line 1

This is the error it gives me.
    I select to restore only 1 client on 1 ip address.
    Test mode OFF
    Skip missing files ON
    Suspend domain operations ON
    Do not prompt with warning ON
    Do not check limits ON
    Keep the current key
    All advanced options OFF

2. Bogdan

Bogdan Guest

3. matija

matija Guest

SWsoft released fix for problem with restoring backups on version 7.6...

Download psabackup.dll from http://support.coax.hr/psabackup.zip and overwrite the existing one (%plesk%/admin/bin/psabackup.dll and %plesk%/admin/Migration).
    Remember to make backup of original file first!

4. pedropadron

pedropadron Guest

damn!

hey matija, I can't thank you enough for posting this dll here
    after upgrading one of my servers from 7.5.6 to 7.6 the cp is not accessible anymore. swsoft support says that the problem is with the xmlparser, but can't say for sure.

anyway, I had to migrate all the clients/domains, but I was going desperate and almost started developing my own software to do it for me, until I found this post

thanks again

Pedro Padron