• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

cannot see database option

nitaish

New Pleskian
After upgrading Plesk to version 10.4.4 in my Windows 2008 Server, I don't see the option to create database in individual domain's control panel. Why is it that the upgrade always breaks one thing or the other?

After upgrading Plesk to version 10.4.4 in my Windows 2008 Server, I don't see the option to create database in individual domain's control panel.

What Plesk version did you upgrade? Have you changed Branding Theme somehow?
Please take a look at the http://kb.parallels.com/en/112279.

Why is it that the upgrade always breaks one thing or the other?

Sorry for the inconvenience. Probably Plesk working environment / configuration was changed manually.

Check that you have not exceeded limit for MySQL databases of Microsoft SQL Server databases in corresponding subscription.
Do you have available SQL server in Home>Tools & Settings>Database servers ?

Yes, I have it. I cannot even manage existing databases that were created during Plesk 10.3.1. The domain control panel does not have the option to create database though the subscription has it. The issue started only after upgrading to Plesk 10.4.4.

Could you please send login credentials to your server to PM if it is possible? We will check what is the problem there directly on your server.

Thank you. We will check it and I inform you with results of investigation as soon as I receive them.

As far as I see all these subscriptions are reseller's subscriptions. Did you try to check database creation/edition if you login to Plesk as reseller?

We don't get the option to create database neither through the reseller panel nor through the end customer panel. Also, the subscription has 5 MS SQL Databases allowed. You can check subscription of esewadirect.com.

Yes, problem has been fixed on your server. It is really bug in 10.4.4 version - if you have 2 database servers: Mysql and MSSQL and if you set MySQL databases=0 in subscriptions settings, "Database" icon will be hidden in Control Panel in spite of MSSQL databases are not 0. We will fix it in nearest MU#13 as soon as possible. Sorry for inconvenience and thank you for cooperation.

Back