• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

cannot send receive emails after migrate

AlexeyE

Basic Pleskian
Hello,
I had made the backups of subscription and of whole plesk too and migrate it to other server. It seems all to be fine, but I cannot send or receive emails In Tools & Settings -> Server-Wide Mail Settings - > Mail Queue I see all mails stored there. The IPs was changed yesterday, and now I can see that WHOIS Infos was chanfed too, the domains are online
Can me help please and tell how do I fix this problem with emails or what must I do? I had read ed some post on forum but find noting for me.
On old server I had no problem with sending of emails (post), it is stil on, because I had not by all domains changed the DNS-Records yet.
Thanks

• You could first start by telling us, WHICH eMail - server configuration you are using ( postfix or qmail / courrier-imap or dovecot )
  • You could try to investigate the specific eMail - logs, WHY the eMails are still queued and not delivered.
  • You could try to restart the eMail - service you are using.
  • Plesk has a Mail - Queue - Manager - utility ( mailqueuemng ), which is located at: "/usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/mailqueuemng" . Please use the command:
/usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/mailqueuemng --help

... to see the possible options, using it.​
  • Plesk has the possibilty to reconfigure eMail - settings. With the command "/usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/mchk --help" , you can see the options. The most used command with this utility is:
/usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/mchk --with-spam

... to restore all settings.
  • An often used solution to fix issues/problems with eMails is switching from postfix to qmail and back again, or the other way round, over the site: https://www.YOURDOMAIN.COM:8443/admin/update/add-components/ ... or instead of YOURDOMAIN.COM, please use the server IP. - No eMails will be deleted during this process.

• Please be so kind to provide logs and configurations files, to investigate issues/problems. The potential number of choices are quite high and without such informations, we will start guessing and probably suggest things, which don't help you at all.

Back