• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

cannot send receive emails after migrate

AlexeyE

Basic Pleskian
Hello,
I had made the backups of subscription and of whole plesk too and migrate it to other server. It seems all to be fine, but I cannot send or receive emails In Tools & Settings -> Server-Wide Mail Settings - > Mail Queue I see all mails stored there. The IPs was changed yesterday, and now I can see that WHOIS Infos was chanfed too, the domains are online
Can me help please and tell how do I fix this problem with emails or what must I do? I had read ed some post on forum but find noting for me.
On old server I had no problem with sending of emails (post), it is stil on, because I had not by all domains changed the DNS-Records yet.
Thanks

• You could first start by telling us, WHICH eMail - server configuration you are using ( postfix or qmail / courrier-imap or dovecot )
  • You could try to investigate the specific eMail - logs, WHY the eMails are still queued and not delivered.
  • You could try to restart the eMail - service you are using.
  • Plesk has a Mail - Queue - Manager - utility ( mailqueuemng ), which is located at: "/usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/mailqueuemng" . Please use the command:
/usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/mailqueuemng --help

... to see the possible options, using it.​
  • Plesk has the possibilty to reconfigure eMail - settings. With the command "/usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/mchk --help" , you can see the options. The most used command with this utility is:
/usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/mchk --with-spam

... to restore all settings.
  • An often used solution to fix issues/problems with eMails is switching from postfix to qmail and back again, or the other way round, over the site: https://www.YOURDOMAIN.COM:8443/admin/update/add-components/ ... or instead of YOURDOMAIN.COM, please use the server IP. - No eMails will be deleted during this process.

• Please be so kind to provide logs and configurations files, to investigate issues/problems. The potential number of choices are quite high and without such informations, we will start guessing and probably suggest things, which don't help you at all.

Back