• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Cannot Send/Receive mail using for from Presence Builder

KrazyBob

Regular Pleskian
I am using Plesk 17.8 upgraded from 17.5. I have built a form that is simply supposed to send me an email. I can send/receive messages to myself regardless of addresses used. But customers invariably cannot. Not quite. One got through. At first they were coming up as URIBL_BLOCKED but no longer. The IP is new and is not blacklisted anywhere.

I have added sendmail_path="/usr/sbin/sendmail -t -i -f [email protected]" at the request of tech support and it does not solve the problem.

I've been programming for 40 years and can write a PHP script that just works! Four days now on this with support and getting nowhere. It has always been my understanding that when sending mail your computer checks localhost for the address and if found it just loops to your inbox without going out to the internet. That would explain why I get my test messages but not even those from Plesk Support.

Mail logs show the message(s) being sent. But they are not arriving from outside sources.

Any help would be appreciated.

Back