• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Cannot set PHP upload/post limit higher than 255m

JoelJK

New Pleskian
Hi there,

I'm having a problem with my PHP upload and post limits. If I set 'upload_max_filesize' and 'post_max_size' higher than '255M' in either my server-wide PHP settings '/etc/php.ini' or on a domain specific php.ini settings then POST stops working. If I set the limit to 255M or lower, my websites run fine, but if I set the limit to higher than 255M then POST completely stops working, and I'm unable to use web forms and clicking buttons that use POST etc.

This is the exact same problem to this in Plesk Panel 10.4.4: http://forum.parallels.com/showthread.php?247504-Plesk-10-4-4-PHP-does-not-pass-_POST-data and it seems they didn't find a solution either.

I'm running Plesk Panel 12.0.18 on CentOS 6.3.

Is there a solution to this?

Kind regards,

Joel

Hi Igor,

Thanks for the reply. This must be the problem then as I am using a 32bit OS. I got the max post limit wrong, the limit is actually 2047M. I kept setting the limit to 2G, so this is probably why I didn't notice the proper limit the first time.

Thanks

Back