• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Issue with Adding Attachments Over 1MB in Roundcube on Plesk Server

kaleon

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
CentOS 7.9.2009 x86_64
Plesk version and microupdate number
Plesk Obsidian 18.0.57.5
Hello,

I am experiencing an issue with adding attachments larger than 1MB in Roundcube on my Plesk server. Here are the steps I have taken so far:

1. Updated Roundcube to the latest version (1.4.15).
  2. Increased the upload_max_filesize and post_max_size limits in the php.ini file to 150MB.
  3. Checked and updated the PHP-FPM configuration.
  4. Reviewed the WWW server (Apache/Nginx) configuration for limits on the size of uploaded data.
Despite these changes, any attempt to add an attachment larger than 1MB results in a 413 "Payload Too Large" error. Attachments smaller than 1MB are added without any issues.

Could anyone assist me in diagnosing and resolving this issue? Are there any additional settings or logs that I should check?

Thank you in advance for any help.

Could you please try to follow the steps mentioned in https://support.plesk.com/hc/en-us/...k-fail-client-intended-to-send-too-large-body for both, Nginx and Apache, then try again? Does this solve the issue?
Thank you for your help and response to my issue. I have checked all the steps from the provided link, but unfortunately, the problem still persists. The issue occurs only when using a browser. Using a mail client, I can handle large attachments. I tested this on both RoundCube and Plesk Premium Email.

Back