• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Resolved Can't accessing Plesk log in page over HTTPS

Patashoow

Basic Pleskian
Server operating system version
Ubuntu 20.04
Plesk version and microupdate number
Plesk Obsidian 18.0.60
Hello,

When I try to access my Plesk panel through the URL "https://domain.tld:8443" it says that the connection is not secured even if my SSL certificate is fully valid for "domain.tld". So how could I fix that?

Everything was working just fine few minutes ago.

And is domain.tld different from the server host name?

By default only the SSL certificate for the host name is used for securing traffic on port 8443.

In fact the host name is "mail.domain.tld". The SSL works perfectly for "domain.tld". Is there anything I should do?

If the hostname is mail.domain.tld, then only mail.domain.tld wil have a secured connection on port 8443. Secured connections for port 8443 on other domains is currently not supported. You can vote for that feature here: Supporting SSL resellers

Back