• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

can't change sitebuilder support settings

shoggy24

Regular Pleskian
Do anyone know how to change the Sitebuilder server url in Plesk. When i click sitebuilder support in my control panel, the sitebuilder server url is greyed out. I will like to change it because the url is incorrect but i cant.

Hey Yopad,
I am guessing you are sying to run the command to change the url but whenever i do i get a no such file or directory error

shoggy24, what exactly did you try to run?

the utility is /usr/local/psa/bin/sitebuilder, so you have to insert "/usr/local/psa/bin/sitebuilder --help" to run it.

yopade in his reply already was in /usr/local/psa/bin directory, that why he had to type "./sitebuilder --help" to run command from current (.) directory.

I am also trying to set this up. I am on a dedicated server from godaddy and cant figure out how to setup the Sitebuilder.

any help?

Nick Getz
[email protected]

well, Nick, i'm really sorry, but if you want some help here then you should at least describe what is your problem in details. "can't figure out" doesn't help to understand what is it at all.

Sorry, i see the sitebuilder admin settings but cannot get itno it because they are greyed out. so i am thinking the issue is a licensing issue.

I am working on it.

do you mean you can't change Sitebuilder URL which is shown in PLesk -> Sitebuilder support because it's greyed out?

then I guess this KB should help:

http://kb.swsoft.com/en/3595

if not - please specify what (and where) exactly is greyed out.

Back