• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Can't delete any domains

M

mikelegg

Can't create or delete any domains

I can't delete any domains via Plesk, I have to manually delete them from IIS and remove all the records from the psa database.

The latest in a long line of various errors that Plesk gives me is ...

Unable to remove domains: Problems occurred while removing domains: unable to turn the domain off: domainmng failed: execute domainmng failed: remove "domain name" failed:Run time error can't query [then a big sql select statement ] MySQL error 1: cant create/write to file c:\c:\windows\temp\#sql_1d8_0.MYI (Errcode22)

The c:\c:\ in the path is not a typo - thats where Plesk says it's trying to write - no wonder it hasn't got permissions!

------------------------------------------------------------------------
I can't create new domains now either (Same error) - well at least that will limit my deleting problem!
------------------------------------------------------------------------

So there are 2 possible problems:

1. Plesk has a crazy path statement (c:\c:\) that needs to be fixed.

Does anyone know where to change this?

2. Plesk needs write permissions on the c:\windows\temp folder.

Does anyone which Plesk user the database runs as?

1. I can recommend create dump 'psa' database and search 'c:\c:\' string in it

2. Give permission to psaadm and psaserv to temp folder - it should help you

Problem Solved
We added "tmpdir=C:\\temp\\" to C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\MySQL\Data\my.ini and created c:\temp with "everybody" read/write permissions.

Wow! I had that problem too, this solution helped! thanks a lot!

Back