• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Can't Delete Any Extension

Fastamir

New Pleskian
Hey Ppl

Urgent Matter:

Can anyone advise why I can't delete any extensions.

When I go to Extensions, it lists the extensions but will not allow me to delete any of the ones I don't want.

When I click on any of them it goes back to Extensions Catalogue and comes up with server error.
1699530655280.png
I'm sure it is a basic process, but I'm going round in circles here.

Thanks in advance

Are you logged in with the username "admin"?
What error is displayed when you click on an extension?

I bet there are two possible reasons why you can't delete any extensions:

1. Administrator restrictions: If you are using a work or school computer, it's possible that your administrator has restricted your ability to delete extensions. In this case, you would need to contact your administrator to request that they remove the restriction.
  2. Malware infection: If you are using your own personal computer, it is also possible that your computer has been infected with malware that is preventing you from deleting extensions. In this case, you would need to scan your computer for malware and remove any that is found.

I'm sure it is a basic process, but I'm going round in circles here.
I think you need to click on the icon near the extension name or on the extension name, not on the button "Open", after that you will see more details about the extension, including "remove" and "enable/disable" buttons.

Back