1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

cant delete domain

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by bdee1, Mar 16, 2004.

1. bdee1

bdee1 Basic Pleskian

57%
    i just got my plesk server (from serverbeach) on a windows 2003 box and am trying to figure it all out.

so i added a few test domains and clients and now i am trying to remove them.

i was able to successfully remove everything except the first client that i originally created (and that client's domain)

when i try to delete the client i get the following error:

"Unable to remove clients: Unable to remove client: Problems occurred while removing domains: Unable to remove hosting: Unable to delete web user: Unable to delete system user myusername: SysUser->systemRemove() failed: usermng failed: delete user failed: can't remove user SID from quota list: The file exists"

whats up with that?

how can i delete that domain?

2. ICTTrend

ICTTrend Guest

same problem here

how can we fix this/

3. bdee1

bdee1 Basic Pleskian

57%
    yeah i have seen this problem on other forums too but i have nto found any solutions.

4. bdee1

bdee1 Basic Pleskian

57%
    anybody?

5. LithiuM

LithiuM Guest

6. bdee1

bdee1 Basic Pleskian

57%
    thank you!