• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved can't edit php-fpm server reached max_children setting

devit

New Pleskian
i have an admin account access but i cant add additionnal settings , and i can't edit max-children for fpm ! access denied how i can solve the problem please !

Is your account name "admin" or is it an account that someone told you has admin privileges? Only if you are logged in as "admin" these settings are available. The user name is important.

Where do you see "access denied"?

yes i have an admin account ! the login and password from the plesk when i installed the server : root and password

my problem is that in plesk , under General informations i can only find php settings , all the other options not found ! and i have admin account and i need to change max-child because my website always showing error 504 and in logs this issue always appear

Attachments

• 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    32.5 KB · Views: 8
  • 2.PNG
    2.PNG
    10.1 KB · Views: 8
  • 3.PNG
    3.PNG
    11.6 KB · Views: 9
Looks like you might be doing this under the Customer's Portal with a subscription that does not allow you to change the PHP settings. Ether that or you have restricted mode enabled. I would suggest checking restricted mode settings to make sure that's off which is under Tools & Settings > Restricted Mode Settings, and making sure "Enable Restricted Mode" is unchecked

Looks like you might be doing this under the Customer's Portal with a subscription that does not allow you to change the PHP settings. Ether that or you have restricted mode enabled. I would suggest checking restricted mode settings to make sure that's off which is under Tools & Settings > Restricted Mode Settings, and making sure "Enable Restricted Mode" is unchecked
yes it was enabled ! thankyou !!

Back