• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Cant get to the web interface to log in to Plesk

I

islandhopper8

Hi,

I got a dedicated windows server with plesk 7.5 installed. It was working when they installed the server.

I have custom made web software, which I have installed and that is working. I had to make some changes to the directories priviledges to make it work. After my set up, it appears that I can not access the web interface to log in to plesk it does not show up. The security certificate warning comes up, but after that it times out, it does not receive a web page back from the server.

Any idea were to look to fix it, or how I can fix it.
I am running now the plesk fix (which checks to see if all permissions are set right) it is not finished yet, so I cant say if that will fix it yet.

Hey,

Your issue depend to software which you've installed.
If you installed Zend optimizer (for example), it creates direct link to php.ini in windows registry (something like hkey_local_machine\software\php\inipath), but Plesk work with different components which use PHP, so you have to delete direct link from registry to allow components to use own php.ini.
Anyway the problem you have can be caused by many reasons, so the best way for you is ask swsoft support.

Back