• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Can't login in admin anymore

Pleskie

Regular Pleskian
Hello,

Today all of a sudden I can't login to my admin section anymore. It says "Corrupted source code."

When I login through SSH and view the Plesk panel.log it says:

[03-Jun-2016 13:55:17 Europe/Berlin] PHP Warning: hash() expects parameter 2 to be string, array given in /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/auth.php on line 158

What is causing this error, and how do I solve this?

Thanks Igor ... I already tried that (I read another post of yours where you adviced this) but it didn't help.

@Pleskie,

First, try this from SSH: plesk bin admin -show-password

If that does return a normal password, well, than we can try to do a work-around with another command, plesk bin admin_alias.

Do not test with the plesk bin admin command, since that can make problems worse.

Run the following command from SSH: plesk bin admin_alias --create JDoe -passwd sample -contact "John Doe" -email [email protected] (just replace some values!)

Try to login with admin alias: if that works, then nothing is wrong with the "source code", there is something wrong with your password.

After verifying that an admin alias works, one can try to set a new password for the admin account, run the commands:

- plesk bin admin --info (just to check that locale is proper, if you have de-DE, then that could explain why your login issue occurred)
- plesk bin admin --set-admin-password -passwd mypassword -encrypted-password (change the value "mypassword"!!!)

By the way, the above has some copy/paste from the manuals, see: http://docs.plesk.com/en-US/12.5/cl...admin-administration-panel-preferences.38401/

Be aware that the manuals are sometimes not entirely correct when providing examples. If you have any problems, just post some feedback.

Regards...

Thanks for replying.

>> Try to login with admin alias: if that works, then nothing is wrong with the "source code", there is something wrong with your password.

The problem is ... there was nog login screen anymore. Just a blank (white) screen saying "Corrupted source code." I could literally not login, since there was no login screen.

I reinstalled the server, so for now the problem is 'solved'. However I hope it won't happen again.

Back