• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Resolved Can't login in admin anymore

Pleskie

Regular Pleskian
Hello,

Today all of a sudden I can't login to my admin section anymore. It says "Corrupted source code."

When I login through SSH and view the Plesk panel.log it says:

[03-Jun-2016 13:55:17 Europe/Berlin] PHP Warning: hash() expects parameter 2 to be string, array given in /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/auth.php on line 158

What is causing this error, and how do I solve this?

Thanks Igor ... I already tried that (I read another post of yours where you adviced this) but it didn't help.

@Pleskie,

First, try this from SSH: plesk bin admin -show-password

If that does return a normal password, well, than we can try to do a work-around with another command, plesk bin admin_alias.

Do not test with the plesk bin admin command, since that can make problems worse.

Run the following command from SSH: plesk bin admin_alias --create JDoe -passwd sample -contact "John Doe" -email [email protected] (just replace some values!)

Try to login with admin alias: if that works, then nothing is wrong with the "source code", there is something wrong with your password.

After verifying that an admin alias works, one can try to set a new password for the admin account, run the commands:

- plesk bin admin --info (just to check that locale is proper, if you have de-DE, then that could explain why your login issue occurred)
- plesk bin admin --set-admin-password -passwd mypassword -encrypted-password (change the value "mypassword"!!!)

By the way, the above has some copy/paste from the manuals, see: http://docs.plesk.com/en-US/12.5/cl...admin-administration-panel-preferences.38401/

Be aware that the manuals are sometimes not entirely correct when providing examples. If you have any problems, just post some feedback.

Regards...

Thanks for replying.

>> Try to login with admin alias: if that works, then nothing is wrong with the "source code", there is something wrong with your password.

The problem is ... there was nog login screen anymore. Just a blank (white) screen saying "Corrupted source code." I could literally not login, since there was no login screen.

I reinstalled the server, so for now the problem is 'solved'. However I hope it won't happen again.

Back