• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Cant not change permission and error create in wordpress

bbeambr123

New Pleskian
I tried change permission on my plesk but it not change and i can't use all in one in my site and it notification permission change all in one help me

What's the error on your The story is like this, I want to back up files with alll in one plugin move, but there is a big problem like the following error: can't create pls contact sermask..... , and I should change the permissions in filemanager right ? So I can use it, right? And later, when I delete the old code on my host, when I upload the new code, will it have any effect? This is the error I encountered and one thing I want to make sure of. The other half is when I delete the old code, does it have any effect on the transfer operation? Or after deleting the old code, everything will return to default?

One more thing is that I go in and change the permissions but when I press save, ok it saves but why doesn't it change even though the change was successful?

Back