• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Can't receive eMails

Status
Not open for further replies.

DieterWerner

Regular Pleskian
Since a few days I can't receive any eMail
I did a restore of the backup of the last day the Mailserver worked in a proper way.
After that I was able to send and receive just one eMail.
The queue contains all the not delivered (incomming) mails.
repair mail -y
was useless as well as
repair all -y
So what can I do?

It is hard to suggest a solution without much details of the error.
What is the bounce back message you are getting?

Plesk Obsidian Version 18.0.31 has been istalled by Plesk yesterday in the afternoon.
-------------------------
Plesk Premium Antivirus no longer fails to start on Plesk servers that have no Plesk Premium Antivirus license key, have TLSv1 disabled for sw-cp-server, have IPv6 disabled, and do not have the /etc/sw-cp-server/conf.d/ipv6_ports.inc file on the file system.(PPPM-12368)
-------------------------
Now the email server works as expected.

You knew the problem has been created by the Plesk update and gave me this advice anyway?
At the time I asked about it, nothing was known yet. So I asked for more details from you to sort out the problem. Statement of the problem without providing the details usually useless.
Investigation of the any mail related problems should be started from reading maillog.

Log out
At the time I asked about it, nothing was known yet. So I asked for more details from you to sort out the problem. Statement of the problem without providing the details usually useless.
Investigation of the any mail related problems should be started from reading maillog.
So you're saying that the development team hid the detected bugs for both the users and you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back