• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue can't renew SSL for webmail only

GlennT

Basic Pleskian
I host email only on a plesk linux server where website is hosted elsewhere. Previous Let's Encrypt certificate has expired and it was originally configured with HSTS and redirect to https. I can't disable these because no LE SSL is installed so browsers block access.

When i try to issue new LE SSL to webmail.domain.com I get domain not found even though I know it's configured correctly in DNS.

Any ideas on how I can solve this?

Thanks
G

Thanks Alapshin. When I change hosting type to No Hosting is there any risk that the email accounts will be deleted?

On a side note, I turned off SSL support but it still remembers that HSTS was previously configured and browsers won't allow access to webmail.

@GlennT
When I change hosting type to No Hosting is there any risk that the email accounts will be deleted?
no risk at all, since webhosting files and email stored in different places.

As for disabling HSTS you can try to execute the following command, connected to the server via SSH as root:
# plesk ext sslit --hsts -disable -domain example.com

Back