• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Can't send email from one domain

A

AliMartin

Hi

This is really foxing me...

I have Plesk Panel 10.2.0 running quite happily with 39 subscriptions. To the best of my knowledge 38 of them are working fine given that nobody has rung me up to complain ;o)

However, I've just setup subscription #39 and I can't send emails from any mailboxes on that domain. The website (running Drupal 6) works fine and I've even deleted the subscription and reinstalled it, just like the other 38, but without success.

I've tried deleting the mailboxes and using different mail clients, including Atmail and Horde, and I can't send any emails despite the mail client saying 'success'. However I can receive emails OK.

The Plesk server is also the name server for the domain and I've reset all the DNS entries, everything appears fine.

Any help will be gratefully received.

Best,

Ali

Any related errors from /usr/local/psa/var/log/maillog ?

Excuse the silly question

Hi IgorG

Thanks for the quick reply. What's the best way of viewing / downloading the log file?

If I go via the container's file manager it won't allow me to view it.

Best,

Ali

You can login to server via ssh protocol as root and use corresponding Linux CLI commands. Contact Support Team if you are not familiar with it.

Back