• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Can´t set up Proxy Rule for Docker Containers (Internal Error)

hansitheking

Basic Pleskian
I have installed a OnlyOffice Docker Container. It is up and running, and If I open the mapped port in the firewall I can access the container via the web. Now I like to set up a Proxy Rule fore one of my Domains to have SSL-Support and access via a Domain. I have enabled manual port mapping for the container. Once I try to set up the Proxy the following message appears:

Code:
Internal error ;-P
ERROR: Zend_Db_Statement_Exception: SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 8 attempt to write a readonly database, query was: INSERT INTO &quot;ProxyRules&quot; (&quot;domainId&quot;, &quot;configurationId&quot;, &quot;path&quot;, &quot;port&quot;) VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?) (Pdo.php:235)<br />
<br><a href='http://kb.plesk.com/plesk-error/search?metaId=b6bc422620304b60865ed2e1c91f6f4d&messageId=95673f8f2fc23c2ddbfce1e97ee1de0f&file=Pdo.php&line=235&type=Zend_Db_Statement_Exception&version=17.5.3&message=SQLSTATE%5BHY%5D%3A+General+error%3A++attempt+to+write+a+readonly+database%2C+query+was%3A+INSERT+INTO++%28%2C+%2C+%2C+%29+VALUES+%28%3F%2C+%3F%2C+%3F%2C+%3F%29' target='_blank'>Search for related Knowledge Base articles</a>

error-msg.png

I am running Plesk 17.5.3 with MU 21 on Ubuntu 16.04.3

Please make sure that you have the same permissions here:

# ll /usr/local/psa/var/modules/docker/db.sqlite3
-rw------- 1 psaadm psaadm 6144 Sep 18 11:42 /usr/local/psa/var/modules/docker/db.sqlite3

@IgorG Thank you for your advice! It helped me to so solve the Issue. The DB was owned by root therefore I changed it to
Code:
chown psaadm:psaadm /usr/local/psa/var/modules/docker/db.sqlite3

now the Proxy rules can be setup without any error. But the Docker container can´t be accessed (default Plesk Page ist showing up). There are no entries in the Apache error log. Is the proxy a Apache proxy or does nginx have to be up and running for this feature?

UPDATE:
I switched on Nginx and know it is working!

Last edited:
Back