• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Cant SSH - slow down plesk

gcreator

New Pleskian
Good Evening! I have the following problem: Last 2 days my plesk panel runs so slowly! I have connection problems and every page on plesk 18.0.37 runs so slowly!
Τhe main problem I have is that I connect to ssh(to do manually updates) but I can not execute any command because it crashes! CPU and memory usage is very low and i cant understand why the system is slow! I saw that there are 163 packages available for upgrade but it does not upgrade! The last update notification mail tha i recieved automatically said the typical error: pum is called with arguments: ['--list', '--repo-info', '--json'].

Server Information: VPS , Plesk: Web Admin Pro, 18.0.37
Last plesk Auto Backup: 8-25-2021

thanks in advance and forgive me for my english!

This could be an issue with the Hardware Node itself. Have you contacted your hosting provider?

Is it just the Plesk Panel or do you have the same issue with the hosted websites?

I have the same problem with the hosted website! I have talked to my hosting provider but they claim after checking that everything is fine with the hardware.

In the evening i successfully did the updates through plesk and after reboot the same problem continues. Even ssh can not work. I execute the first command but then it hangs.

Also today morning i recieved the following mail:
"Reason: 2021-09-11 06:28:04 INFO: pum is called with arguments: ['--list', '--repo-info', '--json']
2021-09-11 06:28:12 ERROR:
2021-09-11 06:28:12 ERROR: Exited with returncode 1."

Also you can do a

#top

and see. You can monitor it for like 5 mins and see if there is any process appears and disappears consuming all the system memory and CPU.

Just a thought.

Back