1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Can't Sync Serivce Plan Plesk 10.4.4

Discussion in 'Plesk 10.x for Windows Issues, Fixes, How-To' started by anthony2610, Oct 27, 2012.

1. anthony2610

anthony2610 New Pleskian

I have Plesk 10.4.4, when i change from Horde mail to Atmail, i use function Dpdate & Sync in Service Plan but it show the error: Internal Error. I assign this Service Plan to 84 subscription.

I try use Update & Sync in other Service Plan, it can update but can't Sync and show this Wraning:
    Warning: Some subscriptions were not synced with the plan. They were marked as 'Unsynced' in the subscriptions list. To retry syncing, go to a subscription overview page and click the Sync button.

I try to use "Sync" & receive this: Information: Properties of the subscription 42yetkieu.com were set to correspond with the actual system state, they are still unsynced with the plan DoanhNghiep.

Please help!!!

2. aashua

aashua Guest