• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question How add new plan to migration-list?

conecta6

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
Debian 10
Plesk version and microupdate number
Plesk Obsidian 18
Hello I am working on a script for a migration via commands from a cpanel. My question is, in the migration-list how can I specify to which plesk plan I want to assign the accounts I bring from cpanel? By default if I don't specify it they are created as custom. This is an example of the list. Thanks

# This file specifies a list of domains and clients to be migrated.
# For each domain, you should specify a service plan, that is to be
# used when creating subscription for this domain. You should also
# specify a client, that owns the domain. Domains that are not assigned
# to a customer, will be automatically assigned to a reseller or admin
# account, depending on what you've specified earlier in this file.
#
# For each client, you should specify a reseller, that will be a vendor
# of the corresponding customer. If you do not specify a reseller,
# corresponding customer will be created under admin. For the examples
# of how to specify that, consult Plesk Migrator documentation.
# Admin subscriptions and customers
Customer: customer1
conecta6test.com

Hi @conecta6, just a quick note that I forwarded the question to the Migrator developers, because I didn't find the required information in the documentation either. Someone from the team or myself will post here once an answer is ready.

Hi @conecta6, just a quick note that I forwarded the question to the Migrator developers, because I didn't find the required information in the documentation either. Someone from the team or myself will post here once an answer is ready.
Thank you, sorry for the insistence. any news? my work has come to a complete standstill pending this information. Thanks

Thank you for reminding me of this topic. Indeed I did not yet get a response and have now escalated the question to a broader internal audience.

The last response I got is that this option was only added for internal migrations that were once done. I suggest contacting Plesk support through a ticket so that this can be documented and clarified why the option exists but no documentation on it.

Back