• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Don't get Subscriptions synced with Service Plan

Jens Heinrich

New Pleskian
Plesk Obsidian version 18.0.42 on Ubuntu 20.04.4 LTS
All subscriptions assigned to the same customized ServicePlan.

I am not able to synchronize the customized service plan with the subscriptions. I have created a plan, which e.g. includes extended upload sizes in PHP settings. When I press "Update and Sync" the process goes through without errors for all assigned subscriptions, but the new values are not applied.
I've already read about sync locks here in the forum, but I don't fimd where anything should prevent synchronization.
Maybe I fundamentally don't understand something, but what parameters should I check and how to sync a plan to subscriptions?

PHP settings are seen as a template for the creation of a subscription. When the plan is updated, PHP settings in existing installations are not changed, because such changes could impact existing websites.

As mention, it's served as a template so those kind of additional rules will not get synced because such changes could impact existing web sites.

Back