• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Can't update Plesk

H

HenningU

Since November 2011 i can't update my plesk software.

By trying the manuel update i cant establish a connection to "https://xxx.de:8447/?secret=&locale=en-US"

The autoupdater has following error.log:

Internal error: File specified by b0e29570-65c8-c30f-78f2-4323903dcda2 was not found
Message File specified by b0e29570-65c8-c30f-78f2-4323903dcda2 was not found
File LogFile.php
Line 36
Type Smb_Exception_NotFound

---

Panel version 10.4.4 Update #4, last updated at Nov 26, 2011 06:25 AM
Running on: Linux 2.6.26-2-amd64

Has anyone a solution for me?

Did you try to perform upgrade with /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/autoinstaller CLI utility? What sort of errors you have with it?

sh-3.2# /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/autoinstaller

BUSY: Update operation was locked by another update process.

EDIT:

I killed the process manualy and then i was able to update plesk. Now the panel works. Thx for help.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am getting the same error, however it's being caused by the auto-updater (activated by the Control Panel).

Error
Internal error: File specified by ae310f22-7bfc-a723-2922-0adc287f9738 was not found

Message File specified by ae310f22-7bfc-a723-2922-0adc287f9738 was not found
File LogFile.php
Line 36
Type Smb_Exception_NotFound

same problem

nightly plesk update caused the message:
Das Panel konnte nicht aktualisiert werden. Sie können das Update-Protokoll an den Parallels Support senden, um nach einer Lösung für das Problem zu suchen. Sehen Sie sich das Update-Protokoll an.

after killing autoinstaller processes and running update via clia interface it works fine, but the message still appears.
how can i investigate and get the message disappear?

fr
patrick

Back