• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Can't upload files to FTP server repository

T

TimI

Hello,

First of all I tried to resolve my issue by searching this forum but I didn't have any luck... I'm trying to migrate my content from one server to another (on a Godaddy dedicated server).

I'm using Plesk 10.0.1 and I went to back up manager and chose option to back up server configuration and content. It created an "xml.tar" file (762 mb). Then I logged into my other server (also running Plesk 10.0.1) and went to back up manager and attempted to upload files to server repository... I clicked ok but nothing happened (no files were uploaded).

I thought maybe the problem was my file was too large so I attempted to upload just the Plesk server configuration file (298k). Same problem... nothing happened (no files were uploaded). I can't understand why this is happening... this is such a simple task. Can someone please help. Thank you in advance.

why you dont use the plesk migration manager? thats the perfect tool to migrate from one server to another one.

can't migrate

I can't migrate because my sites have several different IP addresses.

Back