• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Captcha - Solution: Guestbook

D

dynalex

Hi,
I'm a reseller of a German service provider and offer your sitebuilder as a part of a hosting package. My clients don't find the guestbook very useful as no captcha solution is implemented. So hundrets of spam - postings are possible within seconds. Will the next version be much more friendly and make the guestbook more useful?

Leo
------
DynaLex

Yes, we understand this problem and we're planning such feature for the next releases.
Probably a good solution: do not show not-moderated comments in guestbook - when spammer doesn't see any effect after sending message, he has no motivation do it again.

Hi Alex,
sorry, I can't find any option in the settings of the guestbook to show only moderated comments!? I use Sitebuilder 3.2 for Windows ...

Sorry, I misled you. I just proposed some ideas for the next version. Unfortunately, Guestbook in SiteBuilder 3.2 hasn't this feature.

Hi,

Are they now captcha in guestbook in V4.00 sitebuilder ?
Because I don't see catcha in guestbook, no possibility to activate captcha in setting.
Support say without any explanation captcha is supported.
I don't see any information on captcha in KB or documentation except in this post.

Thabks for information

Back