• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Issue Catch-All adds Catch-All Mailxbox as recipient

dennis_81

Basic Pleskian
Hello,

we are using catch-all function for a domain in Plesk. I have defined that mails to unknown recipients are forwarded to the catch-all mailbox [email protected].
The mailbox [email protected] is fetched by a Pop3 Connector (PopCon) and mails are delivered to Exchange.
Now I have the following problem:
The PopConnector recognizes not only the original recipient, e.g. [email protected] but also [email protected] as a recipient and so delivers every mail to the postmaster, too.

Mail header looks like this:

Code:
X-Original-To: [email protected]
Delivered-To: [email protected]
Received: from plesk01.domain.com (localhost.localdomain [127.0.0.1])
    by plesk01.domain.com (Postfix) with ESMTP id 7C0912810E3
    for <[email protected]>; Tue,  8 Feb 2022 10:43:20 +0100 (CET)
Received: from mail01.domain.com (mail01.domain.com [1.2.3.4])
    by plesk01.domain.com (Postfix) with ESMTPS id 76361480A69
    for <[email protected]>; Tue,  8 Feb 2022 10:43:19 +0100 (CET)

If I disable the processing of "X-Original-To:", "Delivered-To:" and "for" in PopCon, the mails are delivered correctly, but BCC mails are no longer delivered.

How can I prevent Plesk from defining the catch-all mailbox as an additional recipient in each mail? We did not have this problem with our old mail server.

Thanks for your help

Best regards
Dennis

Back