• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Centos 6 + Plesk 10 installation problem

Machiasiaweb

New Pleskian
Hello,

I have setup a vps with Centos 6. When I doing installation of Plesk 10 thru CLI

> vzpkg install CTID pp pp-postfix pp-webmail pp-watchdog pp-mailman pp-migration

It shown following message.

------
Loaded plugins: rpm2vzrpm
base0 | 951 B 00:00
base1 | 951 B 00:00
base2 | 3.7 kB 00:00
base3 | 3.5 kB 00:00
pp0 | 1.3 kB 00:00
pp1 | 1.3 kB 00:00
pp2 | 951 B 00:00
Setting up Install Process
No package plesk-web-hosting available.
Error: Package is not found
Error: /usr/share/vzyum/bin/yum failed, exitcode=1
-------
Did anyone can help to solve it? Thanks!

If I remove the following packages from /vz/template/centos/6/x86_64/config/app/pp/default/packages

plesk-web-hosting
plesk-management-node

Then the installation works, Im not sure why they don't exist on the repository.

Can someone at Parallels comment?

Back