• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Certificate Invalid

The mail server is still not responding with the certificate. The certificate is selected on the Mail Settings page at the "SSL/TLS certificate for mail" option? Not the webmail option, the second drop down for the mail server? If it is, I would not know where else it could be set in Plesk.

I've raised a call with support but they've not responded yet. Peter, really appreciate all your help though.

Peter, just wanted to thank you for all your help. The issue was that there was an issue with the SNI configuration files for the domain.

The installation of Plex Premium Email extension and running the troubleshooter found the issue and recreated the files. Thats done the trick.

If there is anything I can do to support you please let me know.

Gee, well, like Edison put it, at least I've found many ways how it does not work ... Good to hear that support was able to solve the issue and glad to hear that it was indeed a true technical one.

Back