• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Certificate Problem

W

Warface1

I really need an explanation to fix this problem in Plesk 9.2.3.....

I have like 10 different SSL Certificates set on the server. I assigned each IP with a certificate, everything's fine.... for about 4 or 5 days then all of the certificate goes back to the Default one (Plesk).....

How can I fixed this without checking the certificates each 4 or 5 days to see if they haven't changed.

Thanks

Hello this is a serious bug !!!! Could someones help me on this ??

Any chance you're performing migrations of new sites to the server? The migration program will reset all of your certificates on all the sites, it's a bug, fixed in 9.3 or there's a patch for older version 9.2.

No migration were made, it happens just like that without notice at any given times

I think I remember that the other issues were somehow related to the tool that extracts the migrated files; any chance you're doing backups and restores using the Plesk backup utility when the issue occurs? Just guessing at this point.

As I said earlier, no migration were made, I have around 400 websites on this server and since Day 1 , the certificate won't stay on theirs.

If the resets are occurring around the same time backup/restore is used, the issue may be related. I'd recommend patching the migration manager with the patches they released just in case since the restore wizard I think uses the same deployment tool that the restore uses and that is what was patched to fix the cert reset issue. Or upgrade to 9.3.

Back