• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

CGI/FastCGI Only after migration

H

Helmut Kaufmann

Hello,

I got moven with my domains from one 9.2 to a 9.2.1 Plesk Server and now I (my hoster) am faced with the following: For one domain (actually the domain that was the first one to be created on my account on the old system) does not allow to run PHP as an Apache module for the the SUBdomains - the domain itself nicely runs PHP as a module. No matter what we do in the Plesk panel, Apache always invokes CGI/FastCGI instead of PHP as a module. The Plesk menue though shows that it should be a module. BTW, I have created new subdmains, the same problem.

I know this is not a lot of info, but has anyone an idea what could be the most likely cause?

Thanks,
Mercator

Hello

I have the same problem in all Subdomains php is only runing in cgi/fastcgi mode but apachemodule is set !

gives there any workarround ? to fix the problem

Thanks
Brandmeir Gerhard

The problem seems to be common....

Remove ALL subdomains from a domain. Once ALL have been removed, re-create them. That did it on my end.

Let me know if it worked out.

Back