• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

CGI support (cgi-bin directory is located in)

romand700

Regular Pleskian
Hi.. In the server of my friend in every domain (in Website Scripting and Security) he the opportunity to choose the directory of the CGI support

the document root of this domain
or
the root directory of webspace

In my server this choice does not exist

Any idea for a solution?

cgi_select.JPG

I thought I was going mad! So I did see this option...I think it disappeared after an update on my server.
Ubuntu 12.04.3 LTS with Plesk 11.5.30 #28.

Good to know this setting should be there :)

Try to change location of cgi-bin with /usr/local/psa/bin/domain utility with corresponding option

-cgi-mode <webspace|www-root> cgi-bin directory placement mode (default: webspace)

--help option for details.

Just run in command line

# /usr/local/psa/bin/domain -u yourdomain.com -cgi-mode webspace

or

# /usr/local/psa/bin/domain -u yourdomain.com -cgi-mode www-root

and check results.

Just run in command line

or

and check results.
Thanks Igor.. If I run this command (# /usr/local/psa/bin/domain -u yourdomain.com -cgi-mode webspace) the options are visible but if in PLESK I select and save with (the document root of this domain) all options return invisible.

This command (/usr/local/psa/bin/domain -u yourdomain.com -cgi-mode www-root) not work. I think the problem is here: in mode www-root

Last edited:
But, the support team is to payment?

Thanks..
If community can't help you - contact of Support Team is only one way. But if this issue will be confirmed by support as a bug - you will be refunded.

Same Problem with Plesk 12

Just run in command line

or

and check results.

Problem occured after migration from plesk 11.5 for a website with alias-Domain.
after i deleted the alias-domain the script worked and the selector appeared in the panel hosting parameters.

Thanks IgorG

Back